Self Managed Superannuation
Superannuation is one of the best ways to accumulate wealth and save for your retirement. A growing number of Australians are choosing to manage their own superannuation through a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) as the government encourages Australians to take responsibility for reaching their financial retirement goals. With a SMSF you can build a more secure future by understanding your investment options and managing your investment strategy, reducing tax while obtaining tax benefits and controlling administration costs.
To address your various needs, Crispin & Jeffery offer SMSF structures and superannuation accounting services to help you reach your financial retirement outcomes. Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required to help you reach your financial retirement outcomes.
At Crispin & Jeffery we are superannuation experts, and can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals.
A Self Managed Superannuation Fund allows you to stay in charge of your super and leave the time-consuming administration and compliance to us!
Superannuation services we offer include:
- Establishment of your Self-Managed Super Fund
- Specialist knowledge and expertise
- Superannuation audits
- Advice concerning compliance matters
- Administration of annual reporting requirements
- Advice concerning taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
- Commencing pensions in your Self Managed Super Fund
- Advice on borrowing arrangements including the Limited Recourse Borrowing Agreement
- Management of your SMSF through the C&J SMSF Dashboard, our online web administration portal
Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs): Why?
Watch this short video from our financial services partner Prime for more insights into SMSFs - SMSFs: Why?
The personalised Crispin & Jeffery SMSF Member Client View, C&J SuperView, centralises all you need to manage your SMSF by giving you 24/7 online access to your SMSF.
The client view provides:
- Daily administration and reconciliation for your SMSF’s transaction data
- Record of annual year end accounts, tax return and audit
- Secure online access to your SMSF’s investment portfolio and income details
- Relevant and up to date information on your investment portfolio that is valued at prior day’s market close price
- Regular communication of trustee obligations through messaging
- The opportunity for you to update your contact details, change your investment strategy, rollover funds