Corporate Social Responsibility
At Crispin and Jeffery we value our ties to the community and have been fortunate enough to work with many inspiring charitable organisations. We have seen the wonderful things they have achieved and the many lives they have touched. However, their hard work would not be possible without your donations.
The Humpty Dumpty Foundation is a children's charity that, for more than 25 years, has been purchasing essential and often life-saving medical equipment for sick and injured children in Paediatric Wards, Neonatal Units, Maternity and Emergency Departments in hospitals across Australia.
You can make a difference to a child in need. Every donation is like a single brick - on its own, it cannot build a wall but when it is placed with other bricks, a strong and supportive structure can be built that can be the foundation of community.
Fairy Sparkle waves her wand over everyone she meets, improving the hospital experience for many patients, especially our children.
" My life's work is visiting the sickest patients, especially children, in our hospitals. I bring smiles to sad faces, lift spirits that are sagging, inspire those that need it, sit with those in the depths of despair and have held the hand of many 'passing'.
I dream of a special garden in every hospital to help support the well-being of hospital patients, family and friends. With with a wand, bells and sparkles, I bring a smile and warm a heart then I am one very happy Fairy." Fairy Sparkle
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW is a community-based, non-profit, state-wide organisation, working with and supporting people of diverse genders, sexes and sexualities, their families and communities. They aim to be a beacon of strength and acceptance by supporting individuals to build resilience and achieve their potential and we strive to be known as a place of excellence in leadership, education and support services for young people and adults wherever they are.
The broader community in which we live is not always an accepting and inclusive one. Many members of the gay and lesbian community have experienced rejection from their families and peers, are often targets of homophobia and transphobia, are at high risk of homelessness, and this has impacted on their sense of self, their wellbeing and their mental health.
Therefore, they aim to create and nurture spaces where people feel and are safe, emotionally and physically. Twenty10 provides a wide range of support services across New South Wales for people of all ages, including specialised services for young people. Staff and volunteers deal with all enquiries in an understanding, supportive and confidential manner and most services are free.
Muslim Aid Australia is an international relief and development agency working to support and assist the world’s poorest and most needy communities regardless of race, creed or nationality.
Established in 1989, Muslim Aid Australia supports projects in over 50 countries spanning Africa, Asia, and Europe. By responding quickly to emergencies, Muslim Aid Australia provides relief to survivors of natural disasters, and human-caused disasters (war, civil-strife, displacement).
Muslim Aid Australia also undertakes long-term development projects on education and training, provision of clean water and healthcare, and re-establishing livelihoods to break cycles of endemic poverty.
With your help they hope to foster peace and sustainable development solutions for the poor in impoverished communities.
The A²SE informs, influences and advances the efficient use of energy in Australia by:
- Engaging experts in search of best policy ideas
- Advocating for improved energy efficiency across all sectors
- Providing other services in the interest of greater energy efficiency
- Promoting and publishing international research in an understandable and accessible format
- Offering a network to members and organisations to share information, knowledge and ideas
- Supporting the policy making process with thorough, independently verified research in the interest of all Australians
- Providing for debate, discussion and collaboration, including for review of energy efficiency program design and legislation
- Identifying best practices and technologies globally to inform business and government leaders in Australia of opportunities to save energy
- Leveraging relationships with similar bodies internationally, especially the US-based Alliance to Save Energy, to access information in international practices and policies to enable industry and policy makers to make optimal decisions and create better market information and awareness campaigns
Zoo and Aquarium Association Inc
(The above organisations are registered with the Australian Taxation Office with DGR status for tax deductible donations. This means that you can claim back your donations at tax time!)